Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Are you a car enthusiast...or do you know any? Here's a custom itinerary that might just get your engine revved up for when Germany reopens!
CARS OF GERMANY: 9 Days Frankfurt to Frankfurt.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Looking for something different and exciting? How about joining in an adventure in February 2022 for the elusive Northern Lights and discover fascinating Finland with a small group of explorers?
Each year, during the winter months, travelers journey to Finland and venture out into the dark to see the magical but elusive northern lights. This natural phenomenon is the product of collisions between electrically charged particles from the sun that enter the earth's atmosphere, yielding spectacular results. Streaks of colorful light that change from white to pink to purple, and most commonly, to green, dazzle and move the open sky like it’s nature’s own dance party. It is known that the best time to witness the northern lights in Finland is from late September to mid-April when the nights are the longest. .
- Introduce yourself to majestic Lappish reindeer and meet Santa Claus himself.
- Lead your very own dog sled team.
- Spend the night in a glass igloo amid the Lappish wilderness.
Monday, May 10, 2021
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Suggested Itinerary: CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'
(This one is SPECIFICALLY for adventurous ones in the 18-35 set. Similar yet different opportunities are available for those beyond that range)
This trip (and others like it across the US) is exclusively for young travelers 18-35, and while you get to enjoy cool accommodations, tasty and authentic meals, and incredible experiences, you'll also create something very special that money can’t buy: friendship. It’s something you often miss out on if you travel independently. Call it a cliché, but it’s the truth, and the equation isn’t complicated. You + a coach of other young travelers + shared experiences + a new part of the world = lifelong friendships and memories.San Francisco | Sonoma Valley | Muir Woods | Bass Lake | Yosemite National Park | Palm Springs | Santa MonicaINCLUDED EXPERIENCES• Picnic lunch in Muir Woods• Wine tasting in the Sonoma Valley• Entry to Yosemite National Park• Yosemite base camp orientation• Yosemite park shuttle• Yoga by the pool in Palm Springs• Afternoon pool party with DJ (seasonal)• Brunch at a local caféOPTIONAL EXTRAS• Hot Air Ballooning in Sonoma• Bike rental in Sonoma• Forest Flight Tour Ziplining in Sonoma• Food & wine pairing dinner in Sonoma• Parasailing in Santa Monica• Surf Lesson in Santa Monica6 Nights/5 Days • 5 Breakfasts & 1 Lunch
This itinerary has MULTIPLE Departures available May 24 - August 30From $1,607 pp. You can join us as a 'solo' traveler, with a partner, or in a group.
Interested? Ask me, and let's get you booked! Know someone who might be? Share it! I love helping people of all ages get out and explore on land vacations!
Suggested Itinerary: CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'
Friday, April 16, 2021
Suggested Itinerary: NORTHERN RAIL EXPERIENCE
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Suggested Itinerary: COASTAL MAINE
Friday, April 9, 2021
Suggested Itinerary - Multi-Adventure Vacation
Welcome to the San Juan Islands, where the summer sun shines, the sea glistens and the pace of life slows. Find your rhythm biking along quiet country roads, spend time kayaking in peaceful inlets and connect to nature hiking amid old-growth forests. A hidden gem of the Pacific Northwest, this natural playground is perfect for an active outdoor adventure.
- Behold postcard-perfect Pacific Northwest scenery as you ferry from island to island with the locals
- Bike through majestic fir and cedar forests, explore driftwood beaches, and savor the day’s fresh catch
- Sail on a wildlife cruise and keep your eyes peeled for the chance to spot whales from the open water
- Admire views of emerald islands, Mount Baker, and Canada’s coastal peaks from atop Mount Constitution
There are 13 possible itinerary departures from mid-June to late September 2021. These 6 days, 5-night adventures are truly special!
Monday, March 15, 2021
Then It's Time To Book a Trip With Your Trusted Travel Advisor!
Are you about "done" or "over" this whole covid pandemic and the assorted stay-at-home situations facing many Americans? After more than a year of "two weeks to flatten the curve", it's time to start living your life again and making memories. While we still might not be able to travel abroad due to assorted travel restrictions, there are many GREAT options to discover the USA while waiting on international borders to reopen! Here are just a few options to consider. All of these are things that any member of our team of travel experts can help you book.
Beach Rentals | Mountain Cabins | Escorted Tours | Hawaii | Alaska | Rail Vacations | Ski Trips | Theme Parks
PLUS! We have a number of fantastic SHARED GROUP TRAVEL EXPERIENCES available that you could reserve as well. These shared travel experiences are specific date-departure packaged itineraries with a limited number of seats available. They feature destinations both domestic and international, where you'll discover fascinating places coupled together with a rich full complement of cultural and culinary experiences. And the best part is that you could make some new friends along the way. Each experience title is a link to learn more!
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Monday, March 8, 2021
ITINERARY SUGGESTION: CALIFORNIA WINE COUNTRY: Napa & Sonoma Vineyards, Redwoods & Pacific Coast
Friday, March 5, 2021
WYOMING'S YELLOWSTONE & TETONS MULTI-ADVENTURE TOUR
Sunday, February 28, 2021
We Have Another Shared Group Travel Experience to Consider! AMERICA'S MUSIC CITIES
Monday, February 22, 2021
Adventure lovers...we've got another incredible opportunity to explore this beautiful country of ours in the very early fall (late September early October). It's a Colorado Rockies tour, complete with National Parks and historic trains. This one is also a little shorter in duration than our National Parks tour posted earlier. There aren't very many seats left on the train...so if this one appeals to you and you'd like to get out and explore a nice part of the western US this year...sign up soon!
Saturday, February 20, 2021
NEW GROUP TRAVEL EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE NOW.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Our Next Virtual Vacation Presentation is coming up!
Friday, November 15, 2019
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Friday, March 11, 2016
Europe in the Spring makes for a fantastic vacation. May is a great month to visit, actually, it's one of the three best months to tour Europe. The weather is likely to be excellent, and the big crowds are at work/school/college.
Following are the BEST PLACES TO VISIT in Europe this spring. Here are a few festivals going on in May (in no particular order):
- Feast of San Nicola in Bari, the Feast of San Gennaro in Naples, the Festival of Snakes in Abruzzo.
- Maggio Musicale Fiorentino in Florence is Italy's oldest music event focuses on opera, ballet and concerts.
- Vogalonga in Venice is hundreds of small, man-powered boats racing 30km, finishing in the Grand Canal.
- Cannes Film Festival. Actually, that’s a bad thing unless you’re a film freak.
- Chaumont Garden Festival – thirty wonderful and sometimes wacky show gardens around a perfect chateau (castle), every year May 15-October 19.
- Isle of Man TT (motorcycle) Races, May/June.
- Chelsea Flower Show in London – 11 acres of the UK’s (and arguably Europe’s) best flowers and gardens event, with plenty of original, even wacky ideas.
- Glyndebourne Festival Opera (in a stately home outside London), late May-early July.
- It's Tulip season. Seeing all those glorious blossoms in full bloom...spectacular!
- Prague Spring International Music Festival.
- Vienna International Festival from mid-May to mid-June; a wide range of arts, especially music, naturally, but also dance and theatre, sometimes challenging pieces, all set in magnificent buildings.
- Athens Festival – drama, dance, and music in the 2,000-year-old outdoor Odeion theatre at the base of Acropolis Hill. Location, location!