Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Ready to hit the links this summer or fall, we've got some GREAT Golf packages available, from 3-7 nights or longer.
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
There are now five cruise lines sailing Alaska this season. Contact us and book quickly if you want to see Alaska this year.
- Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas will sail 7-day cruises roundtrip from Seattle visiting Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Endicott Arm fjord and Dawes Glacier starting July 19th.
- Royal Caribbean's Ovation of the Seas will sail 7-day cruises roundtrip from Seattle visiting Glacier Bay National Park, Juneau and Skagway starting August 13.
- Celebrity Cruises' Celebrity Summit will sail 7-day cruises roundtrip from Seattle visiting Ketchikan, Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier, Juneau and Skagway starting July 23.
Guests age 16 and older must have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to embarkation and have proof of vaccination. Guests under the age of 16 are only required to provide proof of a negative PCR test in order to sail. However, as of August 1, 2021, all guests ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated, and guests under 12 are only required to provide proof of a negative PCR test in order to sail. All crew will be vaccinated.
- Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Bliss will sail 7-day cruises roundtrip from Seattle visiting Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, and Glacier Bay National Park or Holkham Bay Glacier Fjord starting August 7, 2021.
- Holland America Line's Nieuw Amsterdam will sail 7-day Alaska itineraries roundtrip from Seattle visiting Stephens Passage, Juneau, Glacier Bay National Park, Icy Strait Point, Sitka and Ketchikan, starting Saturday, July 24.
- Princess Cruises' Majestic Princess will sail 7-day Alaska itineraries roundtrip from Seattle visiting Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay National Park, and Ketchikan, starting Sunday, July 25. On sale now!
Sailings on Norwegian, Holland America, and Princess are available exclusively for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to embarkation and have proof of vaccination. All crew will be vaccinated.
Monday, May 10, 2021
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Discover the USA Suggestion... GRAND HOTEL & MACKINAC ISLAND
Friday, April 16, 2021
Suggested Itinerary: NORTHERN RAIL EXPERIENCE
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Suggested Itinerary: COASTAL MAINE
Friday, April 9, 2021
Suggested Itinerary - Multi-Adventure Vacation
Welcome to the San Juan Islands, where the summer sun shines, the sea glistens and the pace of life slows. Find your rhythm biking along quiet country roads, spend time kayaking in peaceful inlets and connect to nature hiking amid old-growth forests. A hidden gem of the Pacific Northwest, this natural playground is perfect for an active outdoor adventure.
- Behold postcard-perfect Pacific Northwest scenery as you ferry from island to island with the locals
- Bike through majestic fir and cedar forests, explore driftwood beaches, and savor the day’s fresh catch
- Sail on a wildlife cruise and keep your eyes peeled for the chance to spot whales from the open water
- Admire views of emerald islands, Mount Baker, and Canada’s coastal peaks from atop Mount Constitution
There are 13 possible itinerary departures from mid-June to late September 2021. These 6 days, 5-night adventures are truly special!
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Cruise Planners - Christopher Lingren & Associates will help you plan the perfect vacation. From private villas to all-inclusive resorts, awesome tours through National Parks, and of course cruises…your summer journey starts now with us!
Contact us today to start planning!
#vacation #travel #tourism #summertravel #travelagent #beach #allinclusive #cabins #cruise #resort #getaway #familytime #holidays #useitorloseit #supportsmallbusinesses #theinternetisforlookingbuttravelagentsareforbooking #useatraveladvisor #takethetrip #makememories #tomorrowisnotguaranteed
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Whether you're thinking of staying in a lush tropical resort, beach condo, a cute bungalow somewhere near the water, or at one of the many incredible vacation homes available to rent, I can help!
Or perhaps you want more thrills and fun at Universal Orlando or Walt Disney World...I can help with that too. Don't let the agency name fool you...we are SO MUCH MORE than simply cruises.
I love helping people find amazing adventures and experiences to create memories for a lifetime through land vacations, as well as cruises. Want to know more? Just ask!
Monday, March 8, 2021
ITINERARY SUGGESTION: CALIFORNIA WINE COUNTRY: Napa & Sonoma Vineyards, Redwoods & Pacific Coast
Sunday, March 7, 2021
RELAX IN THE ISLANDS! HAWAII!
Friday, March 5, 2021
WYOMING'S YELLOWSTONE & TETONS MULTI-ADVENTURE TOUR
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF ALASKAN CRUISE...EXPLORE BY RV!
- 1. Plenty of wide-open spaces that only Alaska can provide. Alaska has open spaces like no other. Within its half a million square miles, there are 33,904 miles of shoreline; three major mountain ranges; 12,000 rivers, and a state population of just over 731,000 people. That equates to 1.3 persons per square mile!
- Peace and relaxation. When was the last time you took a vacation? In the US, only about 45% of people actually use their well-earned vacation days. And this is way better than any quarantine at home could ever be!
- Safety among the wild. Of its geographic makeup, 60% of Alaska is devoted to national parks, wildlife refuges, and protected lands. Within these boundaries, habitats and wildlife are able to grow and thrive with little impact from humans.
- Time with family. Build family memories that will last a lifetime. Alaska is unique in that it brings the adventurer out in all of us – 1 to 99!
- Privacy - away from it all. When you RV Alaska, you have the option to get away from it all. See birds instead of tweets. Enjoy handmade items instead of headlines. And there’s no instant replay, so be ready to view a different type of live stream in real-time.
Sunday, February 28, 2021
We Have Another Shared Group Travel Experience to Consider! AMERICA'S MUSIC CITIES
Friday, February 26, 2021
Monday, February 22, 2021
Adventure lovers...we've got another incredible opportunity to explore this beautiful country of ours in the very early fall (late September early October). It's a Colorado Rockies tour, complete with National Parks and historic trains. This one is also a little shorter in duration than our National Parks tour posted earlier. There aren't very many seats left on the train...so if this one appeals to you and you'd like to get out and explore a nice part of the western US this year...sign up soon!
Saturday, February 20, 2021
NEW GROUP TRAVEL EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE NOW.
Saturday, February 6, 2021
From sea to shining sea - from California to the New York Island, From the redwood forest to the Gulf Stream waters... and everywhere in between...this land was made for you and me. At Cruise Planners, we are a full-service travel agency...able to help you with ALL your travel needs, as we are NOT just a cruise selling agency. As so many international destinations remain unavailable to visit, and cruising continues to be paused, discovering the wonders of America is a wonderful option for 2021, and I would love to help you do just that!
Please register for the webinar here: tinyurl.com/r4rwzca3