I'm looking at doing multiple events in 2020 and fell in love with this location near Geist. Daniel's Vineyard is a great space and offers a terrific tastings menu, let alone their Cellar Club. If you're local to the Indianapolis area and need a venue for a cool corporate outing or event, you should check them out and their fun menu of event options. Or just grab some friends and go relish an evening of enjoyment together. #danielsvineyard #wine #winery
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Possible Event Space for 2020 Presentations
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
It's Mardi Gras
Friday, December 21, 2012
Today in Disney Parks and Resorts History - Candlelight at Disneyland
Featured Foto Friday - Osborne Family Lights
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Tuesday Trivia - it's a small world holiday
- “it’s a small world” Holiday – The holiday version of this Disneyland classic debuted in 1997. The original attraction was inspired by Mary Blair’s storyline: a group of housebound kids on a rainy day create an international art project using all their dolls, toys and decorations.
- All That Glitters – Each holiday season, an estimated 50,000 Christmas lights are installed on the façade. The breathtaking and intricate lighting design calls for six brilliant colors that interplay with clear twinkling lights. The nighttime splendor comes aglow with more than 300,000 watts of light.
- Yuletide Treats & Merry Surprises – As you float along the canals of Europe, the scent of freshly cut pine lingers near a 20-foot Christmas tree in a scene that pays homage to “The Nutcracker.” The sweet smell of candy canes will tantalize as you pass by Italy’s hanging candies. (Both are enhanced aromas, added to the attraction.) Merry bubbles float down as you voyage through the South Seas, where a plate of fish has been left out “for Santa” (by Ariel and the mermaids).
- A Sparkling Seasonal Wish – Wishing you “Happy Holidays” in the attraction’s final scene is a 14-foot sparkling snowman, dressed in his wintery best with a gold top hat, golden scarf, and hundreds of twinkling lights. A frosty snowflake mobile twirls over his head, flickering with an icy translucent glow. The snowman’s “Happy Holidays” sign is a jolly sight, too. It’s sculpted out of ice that changes color.
- Storage Space – 100 percent of the holiday overlay props and scenic elements used are actually stored inside the attraction all year ‘round!
- Up On The Housetop – Santa’s reindeer can fly to the top, but the elves that make holiday magic at “it’s a small world” Holiday use four high-reaching lifts, including one that stretches to 80 feet into the air. Riggers repel off the back wall using special safety rope access.
- Secret Elf Society – It takes 12 Technical Services cast members 5 nights a week for 7 weeks (35 days!) to install the glittering yuletide façade. Inside the attraction it takes more than 20 Technical Services cast members 18 days in a row to decorate the holiday attraction’s dazzling interior!
- “Fa La La La La” – The attraction’s soundtrack is a merry mix of “Jingle Bells” and “Deck The Halls” in counterpoint with the classic “it’s a small world” tune. Children’s voices sing along in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Scandinavian languages. If you listen closely, you’ll hear the South Seas Mermaids singing their own holiday carol: “Jingle Shells.” Holiday greetings in many other languages – French Canadian, Dutch, Chinese, Asante (of Ghana) and Hawaiian to name a few – can be discovered on banners and signs throughout the entire attraction.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Featured Foto Friday - It's a Small World Holiday
It's a Small World Holiday at Disneyland. This seasonal overlay has been delighting guests for 16 years, with hundreds of thousands of sparkling lights and a specially customized revised soundtrack to the Sherman brothers classic song, It's a Small World After All, updated with Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Tuesday Trivia - Candlelight Processional
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Seasonal Tickets Now On Sale
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Today in Disney Parks and Resorts History - It's a Small World
|'it's a small world" decked out for |
the Christmas season by day - 2008
|and by night, when it is seasonally transformed|
into "it's a small world holiday" - also 2008
Friday, May 25, 2012
Featured Foto Friday - Disney's Hollywood Studios
|Storm Troopers watch over the entrance to DHS.|
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Tips on Thursday - Five Great Winter Events
Location: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Location: Miami, Florida
On December 31st there is no better place to be than Times Square. Over a million people come to Times Square to watch the ball drop and celebrate the end of one year and the start of the next one while billions of people nationwide watch their televisions closely to watch that exact moment when the ball drops and the clock strikes midnight. Filled with stars from all over the world this confetti filled event is a must visit at some point in a person’s life. People from all over the world flock to New York City and wait days in advance to get the best possible spot to watch the festivities take place. I realize that we just celebrated New Year's Eve a few nights ago... but honestly, hotels in NYC fill up early, so let’s start planning now for next New Year's Eve!
At Cruise Planners ~ Neverland Adventures Travel... we're not just about cruises!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Celebrate One More Disney Day!
You can enjoy one more day and night of Disney magic FREE when you buy a 3-night, 3-day non-discounted room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort hotels before Jan. 31, 2012 (for arrivals most nights Feb. 26 – March 10, 2012). Call me at 855.776.1733 or visit the website for more info. I'd love to help you enjoy this special Disney offer!