Join us to discover why Viking has been voted the #1 River Cruise Line by Condé Nast Traveler readers, and rated Best for River Cruises by Cruise Critic members.
Traveling by river, beyond the reach of roadways, you will discover the true nature of fascinating lands and the people who call them home. You will travel with ease, unpacking just once and enjoying the ever-changing scenery along the banks as you are gently carried on board an elegant, intimate ship to your next destination. Here is just a small sample of where a Viking river cruise will take you:
- Vienna’s elegant boulevards and Hapsburg treasures
- Budapest’s historic Castle District
- The lush vineyards of France
- Storybook villages and hilltop castles of Germany
- The charming windmills of The Netherlands
- Glittering palaces of St. Petersburg, Russia
- Germany’s spectacular Saxon Switzerland region
- Portugal’s rolling vineyards of the Douro Valley
- Ancient temples along Egypt’s timeless Nile River
- China’s breathtaking Three Gorges of the Yangtze
- Cambodia’s sprawling Angkor Wat complex
- Vietnam’s lush and fertile Mekong Delta
Enjoy some wine and lite refreshments while together we discover what makes Viking a great choice for you to journey into the heart of Europe, Russia, Asia, Egypt, and beyond on a culturally immersive scenic cruise.
Special promotional offers will be available for those who attend.
RSVP REQUIRED. Seats are limited.