Welcome to the San Juan Islands, where the summer sun shines, the sea glistens and the pace of life slows. Find your rhythm biking along quiet country roads, spend time kayaking in peaceful inlets and connect to nature hiking amid old-growth forests. A hidden gem of the Pacific Northwest, this natural playground is perfect for an active outdoor adventure.
Behold postcard-perfect Pacific Northwest scenery as you ferry from island to island with the locals
Bike through majestic fir and cedar forests, explore driftwood beaches, and savor the day’s fresh catch
Sail on a wildlife cruise and keep your eyes peeled for the chance to spot whales from the open water
Admire views of emerald islands, Mount Baker, and Canada’s coastal peaks from atop Mount Constitution
There are 13 possible itinerary departures from mid-June to late September 2021. These 6 days, 5-night adventures are truly special!
Intrigued? Ask me! Know someone who might love this type of adventure? Share it with them! I love helping people get out & explore with land-based vacations & active adventures of all kinds. Don't let the agency name fool you...we are SO MUCH MORE than just cruises! I am a Backroads Certified Specialist, and would love to help you find the right active adventure for you!
Spring is here for many parts of the country...hurray! But for my SKI LOVING FRIENDS... did you realize that I can help with your next ski vacation? I'll bet you didn't, because too many people see the name Cruise Planners and think all we do are cruise vacations!
But sure enough...we can, and do! Across the US & Canada, South America, and Europe, the choices are plentiful. We can book more than 120 mountain resorts worldwide, and about 4,000 properties...so your options are seemingly endless!
When you're ready to start planning that big ski trip for next winter, I would love to have a chat with you and help make your downhill dreams
More continuing ed taking place in my house recently. For all your ACTIVE adventure vacations, I'm your guy as a newly minted Backroads Certified Specialist! From biking/cycling trips to multi-adventures that also feature hiking, rafting, kayaking, and more.
I've added a page on my website about it as well where you might learn more. Please feel free to share this info with anyone in your sphere who loves ACTIVE vacations and experiences! I would love to help them find some incredible options around the US and when international borders re-open, around the globe!
Legendary vineyards. Soaring redwood forests. And the dramatic Pacific coast. This is Northern California. And for you, it's a fantastic week and an incredible journey. Wine tastings and gourmet meals enlighten your palate. Stunning scenery invigorates. And top-notch spas relax and rejuvenate... all in one remarkable place simply known as the Wine Country.
There are 24 possible itinerary departures from April to November 2021. These 6 days, 5-night adventures are truly special!
Intrigued? Ask me! Know someone who might love this type of adventure? Share it with them! I love helping people get out & explore with land-based vacations & active adventures of all kinds. Don't let the agency name fool you...we are SO MUCH MORE than just cruises!
Learn more about other biking and active adventures on our dedicated page!
WYOMING'S YELLOWSTONE & TETONS MULTI-ADVENTURE TOUR
The Tetons. Majestic peaks above, meadows, and glacial lakes below. And the Snake River winding through the valley. Yellowstone is one of a kind. Geysers really do erupt hourly. Sulfur-scented hot springs glimmer like jewels. Bison and elk are as common as tourists. As you hike, bike, kayak, raft and explore these epic regions, your experience will be just as spectacular.
• Paddle through the twisting rapids of the Snake River with a professional white-water guide
• Bike a spectacular route beneath the jagged peaks of the Teton Range, one of the most beautiful car-free paths in the west
• Hike in the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, a geologic wonderland and home of the park's biggest waterfall
• Experience thrilling sightings of wonderful wildlife in the air, on the water, and across the land—have your camera ready!
• There are 16 available Trip dates for this tour in 2021 between June and mid-September.
WHAT'S INCLUDED? A LOT!
• Your Choice: Performance Road Bike, Touring Bike, Electric-Assist Bike, Carbon Bike, or Tandem Bike
• All breakfasts, 5 lunches, & 4 dinners
• Expertise & services of experienced Trip Leaders
• Snacks & beverages between meals
• Additional guides & experts from the region
• Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
• All gratuities at hotels & restaurants
• On biking & multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped titanium bike plus helmet & accessories
• Trailercycles, carriers, & kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
• Equipment & experienced guides for rafting as described
• Park & other entry fees
• Fares for trains, ferries, & other modes of travel
• Select coach transfers
• Baggage transfers & porterage
Intrigued? Ask me! Know someone who might love this type of adventure? Share it, please! I love helping people get out & explore with land-based vacations & adventures of all kinds. Don't let the agency name fool you...we are SO MUCH MORE than just cruises!
Few trips or experiences can compete with the underwater adventure and beauty of a scuba vacation! Check out this experience in Hawaii, just one of many that we can help you book around the world in some of the best dive locations.
SCUBA DIVING WITH MANTA RAYS & MORE IN HAWAII
The Big Island's volcanic underwater topography filled with lava tubes, arches, and craters is a diver's wonderland.
Kona is located on the Big Island of Hawaii. Offering a week of liveaboard scuba diving along the western coast of the island at favorite sites. The yacht ventures far from the reach of day operators to beautiful South Point, the southernmost tip of Hawaii.
The Kona liveaboard experience operates out of downtown Kailua-Kona. Kona liveaboard scuba diving in Hawaii begins Sunday morning and ends Friday afternoon when the yacht returns to port.
- Average of up to 27 dives on 7-night charters (multiple day and night dives)
- Average water temperature: 72 – 80F, 22 – 27C with thermoclines
- 3-5mm wetsuit and hood is recommended year-round
- All dives are from the yacht.
Dive tours available year-round.
Love Scuba diving but have already been to Hawaii? Check out these other incredible international dive tours available:
The Bahamas | Belize | Cayman Islands | Costa Rica | Galapagos | Indonesia | Maldives | Palau | Philippines | Red Sea | Roatan | Sri Lanka | Thailand | Turks & Caicos and more