IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF ALASKAN CRUISE...EXPLORE BY RV!
The pandemic continues to wreak havoc on the cruise industry with Canada banning large ships in their waters until February 2022. But that doesn't mean that the people in the great state of Alaska need to suffer through another year of economic turmoil. Land vacation opportunities in Alaska are open and plentiful! Getting out and discovering this amazing destination by RV is your opportunity to really cruise in a different manner, at your own pace! Here the top five reasons you should consider an Alaskan land-based RV vacation...
- 1. Plenty of wide-open spaces that only Alaska can provide. Alaska has open spaces like no other. Within its half a million square miles, there are 33,904 miles of shoreline; three major mountain ranges; 12,000 rivers, and a state population of just over 731,000 people. That equates to 1.3 persons per square mile!
- Peace and relaxation. When was the last time you took a vacation? In the US, only about 45% of people actually use their well-earned vacation days. And this is way better than any quarantine at home could ever be!
- Safety among the wild. Of its geographic makeup, 60% of Alaska is devoted to national parks, wildlife refuges, and protected lands. Within these boundaries, habitats and wildlife are able to grow and thrive with little impact from humans.
- Time with family. Build family memories that will last a lifetime. Alaska is unique in that it brings the adventurer out in all of us – 1 to 99!
- Privacy - away from it all. When you RV Alaska, you have the option to get away from it all. See birds instead of tweets. Enjoy handmade items instead of headlines. And there’s no instant replay, so be ready to view a different type of live stream in real-time.
Intrigued? Ask me! I love helping people get out & explore with land-based vacations and definitely ALASKA vacations!