As a travel planner, when working with my clients, I always strongly recommend that each client familiarize themselves with the required travel documents necessary to travel throughout the United States and abroad. Anyone who plans to travel outside the United States will require a valid passport or visa to enter another country, as well as re-entry to the United States. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to identify and obtain all required travel documents and have them available when necessary. Travelers who do not have the proper documentation may be prevented from boarding their flight or ship and from entering a country. No travel refunds will be given to individuals who fail to bring proper travel documents. These requirements are by government regulations and policies.
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) requires all travelers to and from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda by land, sea or air must present a valid passport or other approved document that establishes the bearer's identity and citizenship in order to enter or reenter the United States.
For complete information and application, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.
In order to assist our clientele, and make things easier for them, Cruise Planners is proud to announce our partnership with American Passport Now. American Passport Now brings more than 35-years of knowledge and expertise to securing U.S. passport and travel visas to our clients. “When time is of the essence, rely on the experts at American Passport Now. Meeting deadlines for global travel is ours business!”
American Passport Now is headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area with satellite offices in New York, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Here are just a few of the benefits of using American Passport Now, and their commitment to Cruise Planners.
- Customer Service Support. Fast, effective, and informed travel visa and passport experts available 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
- Important government updates to travel documents. Notification of important updates in travel requirements and information.
- Unique Services. Services ranging from same day processing, custom delivery options, weekly updates, and many more.
- Outstanding Customer Service. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of personal attention and professional service.
- Real-time Status Update. With a password provided to each client, a real-time status update is available throughout the process. We make the process for you convenient and informative.
- Experience. We are committed to being the fastest, easiest, and most secure way to obtain travel visas and passports. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service each time you use our services.
- Special Discounts. Certain discounts may be available for Seniors, Military, and Universities at time of process and will vary.