Friday, April 16, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Suggested Itinerary: COASTAL MAINE
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF ALASKAN CRUISE...EXPLORE BY RV!
- 1. Plenty of wide-open spaces that only Alaska can provide. Alaska has open spaces like no other. Within its half a million square miles, there are 33,904 miles of shoreline; three major mountain ranges; 12,000 rivers, and a state population of just over 731,000 people. That equates to 1.3 persons per square mile!
- Peace and relaxation. When was the last time you took a vacation? In the US, only about 45% of people actually use their well-earned vacation days. And this is way better than any quarantine at home could ever be!
- Safety among the wild. Of its geographic makeup, 60% of Alaska is devoted to national parks, wildlife refuges, and protected lands. Within these boundaries, habitats and wildlife are able to grow and thrive with little impact from humans.
- Time with family. Build family memories that will last a lifetime. Alaska is unique in that it brings the adventurer out in all of us – 1 to 99!
- Privacy - away from it all. When you RV Alaska, you have the option to get away from it all. See birds instead of tweets. Enjoy handmade items instead of headlines. And there’s no instant replay, so be ready to view a different type of live stream in real-time.
Sunday, February 28, 2021
We Have Another Shared Group Travel Experience to Consider! AMERICA'S MUSIC CITIES
Monday, February 22, 2021
Adventure lovers...we've got another incredible opportunity to explore this beautiful country of ours in the very early fall (late September early October). It's a Colorado Rockies tour, complete with National Parks and historic trains. This one is also a little shorter in duration than our National Parks tour posted earlier. There aren't very many seats left on the train...so if this one appeals to you and you'd like to get out and explore a nice part of the western US this year...sign up soon!
Saturday, February 20, 2021
NEW GROUP TRAVEL EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE NOW.