Thursday, April 29, 2021
• Kenya is the birthplace of the safari. Home to the African BIG FIVE, the abundance of wildlife is comparable to nowhere else on Earth... and not just the big animals either - Kenya is home to 11% of the world’s bird population, with over 1100 different species of birds spotted there!
• Kenya boasts 51 National Parks/Game Reserves, and 10 Marine Parks/Reserves, plus 64 National Protected Areas as well!
• Kenya is a year-round destination. With average temperatures ranging between 62 – 82 F year-round inland, and a little warmer with some humidity along the coast, it makes for a fantastic travel experience any time of the year you choose to visit! Yes, there are two rainy seasons, but showers are often short-lived and make for dramatic game drives.
• Kenya is home to the world’s only snow-capped mountain on the equator – Mt. Kenya.
• Being situated along the equator, Kenya maintains a little more than 12 hours of daylight year-round, with the sun rising daily at 6:30 am and setting at 6:45 pm.
• Kenya offers 21 hyper-luxury lodges/camps and 77 luxury lodges/camps.
• Kenya’s capital city of Nairobi is the home of the world’s only urban National Park, located just 20 minutes from the city center.
Kenya is open to US travelers and would make for a truly memorable experience for you and your loved ones. Having been to Kenya personally already, I can say that there's nothing quite like it in the world, and you won't find any friendlier people than you will in this East African jewel of a destination. When you're ready to start planning the adventure of a lifetime, please think of me to help you make it become reality. There are a few covid-related things to be aware of and know when planning a trip, but like every country, they can change between now and when you actually travel, so when you're ready to start planning, be sure to ask about them. You can learn more about this amazing place on my dedicated Kenya page on my website. There you can also submit your request to start the planning!
www.icanshowyoutheworld.vacations/kenya | 317.776.1733 | email@example.com
Also...check out this video about some of the wonderful experiences that await you when you visit Kenya.
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
I've got some exciting experiences on the calendar for 2017 - new places that I've not been to yet, and can't wait to share them with you when they happen. What new places will you go and discover in the new year?