Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Monday, June 7, 2021
Friday, June 4, 2021
ROYAL CARIBBEAN ANNOUNCEMENT!! The wait is over as cruising from the U.S. is just around the corner!
** FREEDOM OF THE SEAS® -- from Miami, Florida, starting July 2, 2021 (NOW OPEN FOR SALE)
** MARINER OF THE SEAS® -- from Port Canaveral, Florida, starting August 23, 2021 (NOW OPEN FOR SALE)
NEW! ODYSSEY OF THE SEAS®-- from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, debuting July 3, 2021 (NOW OPEN FOR SALE)
ALLURE OF THE SEAS® -- from Port Canaveral, Florida, starting August 8, 2021 (NOW OPEN FOR SALE)
SYMPHONY OF THE SEAS® -- from Miami, Florida, starting August 14, 2021 (NOW OPEN FOR SALE)
Saturday, May 22, 2021
Hawaii is calling...
Monday, May 10, 2021
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Thursday, April 29, 2021
MORE EXCITING NEWS! Greece has reopened!
Here are the basics:
-Starting April 19, Greece began allowing entries for residents of the US & several other countries.
-Travelers must present a negative PCR test for entry OR show proof of vaccination (must be 14+ days since the last dose of a vaccine from the approved list).
-Due to the successful control of the first wave in 2020, Greece reopened tourism last summer so our partners are well-prepared to provide a safe, healthy experience for guests!
-As of May 3, restaurants in Greece will open for outdoor seating.
-There are more details to know other than what we listed above, and this is subject to change. It is important to review all entry requirements at https://travel.gov.gr prior to travel.
If Greece is on your list or you'd really like to make a visit this summer, please reach out. I'd love to help you. 317.776.1733 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.icanshowyoutheworld.vacations
DID YOU KNOW?
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Discover the USA Suggestion... GRAND HOTEL & MACKINAC ISLAND
Saturday, March 13, 2021
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Whether you're thinking of staying in a lush tropical resort, beach condo, a cute bungalow somewhere near the water, or at one of the many incredible vacation homes available to rent, I can help!
Or perhaps you want more thrills and fun at Universal Orlando or Walt Disney World...I can help with that too. Don't let the agency name fool you...we are SO MUCH MORE than simply cruises.
I love helping people find amazing adventures and experiences to create memories for a lifetime through land vacations, as well as cruises. Want to know more? Just ask!
Sunday, March 7, 2021
RELAX IN THE ISLANDS! HAWAII!
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
IT'S A DIFFERENT KIND OF ALASKAN CRUISE...EXPLORE BY RV!
- 1. Plenty of wide-open spaces that only Alaska can provide. Alaska has open spaces like no other. Within its half a million square miles, there are 33,904 miles of shoreline; three major mountain ranges; 12,000 rivers, and a state population of just over 731,000 people. That equates to 1.3 persons per square mile!
- Peace and relaxation. When was the last time you took a vacation? In the US, only about 45% of people actually use their well-earned vacation days. And this is way better than any quarantine at home could ever be!
- Safety among the wild. Of its geographic makeup, 60% of Alaska is devoted to national parks, wildlife refuges, and protected lands. Within these boundaries, habitats and wildlife are able to grow and thrive with little impact from humans.
- Time with family. Build family memories that will last a lifetime. Alaska is unique in that it brings the adventurer out in all of us – 1 to 99!
- Privacy - away from it all. When you RV Alaska, you have the option to get away from it all. See birds instead of tweets. Enjoy handmade items instead of headlines. And there’s no instant replay, so be ready to view a different type of live stream in real-time.
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Friday, February 26, 2021
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Our newest digital issue of the Travel Planner magazine is here!
Saturday, February 6, 2021
From sea to shining sea - from California to the New York Island, From the redwood forest to the Gulf Stream waters... and everywhere in between...this land was made for you and me. At Cruise Planners, we are a full-service travel agency...able to help you with ALL your travel needs, as we are NOT just a cruise selling agency. As so many international destinations remain unavailable to visit, and cruising continues to be paused, discovering the wonders of America is a wonderful option for 2021, and I would love to help you do just that!
Please register for the webinar here: tinyurl.com/r4rwzca3
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Greetings, adventurous friends! Your friendly neighborhood travel agency owner here to invite you to our next free virtual travel series event. Is ALASKA on your bucket list? Have you ever visited our 49th state? It's an AMAZING place that's great for exploration on land and sea for families, couples, and groups. I've been there more than once and can't wait to be able to return again! There's so much to see and do you can't go just once - it's definitely NOT a once-in-a-lifetime destination.