Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Norwegian Cruise Line returns to service from US ports this year!!
Monday, June 7, 2021
Where 2 Next: HAWAII - Virtual Event This Tuesday!
Saturday, May 22, 2021
Hawaii is calling...
Monday, May 10, 2021
Hawaii Says You Deserve a Vacation
Sunday, March 7, 2021
Did You Know We Can Book That For You? HAWAII LAND-BASED ADVENTURES
RELAX IN THE ISLANDS! HAWAII!
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Time for a Land Vacation?
After a year of covid, if you're ready to get out and explore once again, I'm ready to help you plan your next adventure. Now booking, land trips all across the USA (including theme parks, cabins, beach vacations & condos, Alaska, Hawaii, & much more), along with cruises for when they start sailing again. Caribbean & Mexico getaways and all-inclusive resorts too!
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
2021 Winter Travel Planner Magazine is Here!
Our newest digital issue of the Travel Planner magazine is here!
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Princess' BEST SALE EVER!
Thursday, November 21, 2019
Continuing Education Update - Hawaii Destination Specialist
Always be learning. Updating my Hawaii Specialist designation tonight with in-person training with the Hawaii Tourism Authority.
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Chicago Travel Show Has Been So Busy!!
Time for another great day at the Chicago Travel & Adventure Show! Cuba, Europe, Cruises, Walt Disney World, and Hawaii, plus a Destination Wedding were all the hot topics yesterday...excited to learn where else I can send today's guests. If you're local, come see us! Next weekend is New York City. It's (always) the vacation booking season!
Monday, January 16, 2017
Who Is Ready to Plan Their Adventures for 2017?
Scotland, Walt Disney World, Aruba, a wedding cruise, Hawaii, Playa del Carmen, New Zealand, Panama Canal cruise, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and a domestic girlfriend's getaway... these are all vacations I'm currently working on booking for some awesome clients. Where can I help you plan an amazing adventure?
#itsvacationtime #wanttogetaway #cruiseplanners #morethanjustcruises
Friday, May 31, 2013
Featured Foto Friday - Aulani Recreation
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Tuesday Trivia - Aulani
Here is just a small sample taken from the Makaala, or lobby. I wish it were longer, because the best part of the score is after what is recorded here.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Sunday Spotlight - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
- Waikalohe Stream – an exhilarating yet refreshing waterway meandering throughout the Waikalohe Valley.
- Menehune Bridge – an interactive water play area which features interactive water elements, 3 slides and a climbing structure
- Two sparkling pools & four unique hot tubs
- Two waterslides, Tubestone Curl – an inner tube slide for 1 or 2 guests at a time, and Volcanic Vertical – a single rider body slide
- Rainbow Reef – a snorkeling experience at the largest inland snorkeling reef on the island (this is a fee-based activity)
- Makai Preserve – a conservation lagoon where guests can interact with stingrays and other marine life (this is a fee-based activity)
- Pau Hana Room – video gaming, foosball, board games, storytelling, TV viewing area and arts & crafts (some but not all activities are fee-based)
- Aunty’s Beach House – this fun-filled destination for the kids is a place of discovery, magic and exploration where kids can learn about the Hawaiian culture while they play. Supervised playtime at Aunty’s Beach House allows mom and dad the opportunity to spend some adult time on the beach, at a romantic dinner or any other excursions of their choice.
- Located directly across the street from the resort, is the Ko Olina Golf Club, and discounted greens fees are available for resort guests.
The resort features several unique places to wine and dine. These include:
- ’Ama ‘Ama, a table-service restaurant offers spectacular ocean-front views for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Seafood is plentiful on the menu, along with traditional Hawaiian specialities.
- Makahiki, offers an all-you-care-to enjoy breakfast and dinner buffet, and features a character breakfast, Aunty’s Character Breakfast at the Makahiki, currently offered on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays. The food selection includes a generous mix of Hawaiian, Japanese and Chinese fare.
- One Paddle, Two Paddle, is a counter-service location with a variety of delightful Hawaiian dishes, fresh made sandwiches and wraps.
- Off the Hook is a colorful, pool and beachside lounge designed after a Hawaiian fisherman’s seaside shack, and features libations and appetizers.
- The ‘Olelo Room is a pub-like gathering place where visitors can learn a variety of Hawaiian words while enjoying favorite cocktails.
- The Lava Shack is located in the heart of the Waikalohe Valley, and features cold fried chicken, cured meats & cheeses and other grab & go snacks.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Today in Disney Parks and Resorts History - Aulani Opens
Friday, August 17, 2012
Featured Foto Friday - 'Ama 'Ama; Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa
Friday, August 10, 2012
One Year Ago Today...
A lot can, and often does, change during a year's time. Since then, I've posted more than 300 entries - some still lame, some not-so-lame, and others somewhat ok. Along the way I had major technical issues with the website host forcing me to change venues for the blog, I've had fun experimenting with formats and looks to the blog, and several features have been introduced, and /or retired based on changing thoughts and ideas about what I'd like to present or talk about. Some things I'd like to bring back, while others I would like to introduce in the coming weeks and months.
Certainly during that time changes happened both personally and professionally. Personally we said good-bye to a beloved family member, as my wife's father succumbed in October to his battle with cancer. Professional, just about a month after that first post was made, I was laid off from my full-time job of 11 years, and made the decision to pursue my then part-time passion in a more full-time manner. Thus what began as something to earn some extra on the side became a full-time gig, as we launched our business full-time. We also switched the host agency that I was working with for a Franchise that we acquired with a national name-brand provider of cruises and vacation packages.
During the year I went to the Caribbean on a cruise and to Hawaii to explore and check out Disney's new resort there - Aulani (for newer readers, check out the labels to the right on the home page, and search for Aulani to read various entries about the resort and check out photos I took while there. It is a GREAT resort, and definitely one you should consider visiting). Trips to California and Florida rounded out the past year, while more cruises and trips are in the works for the coming year.
I've had fun sharing the variety of Disney trivia, facts and photos with those of you who have chosen to follow along. I appreciate the readership, and the comments along the way. I look forward to spending another year sharing and posting - and working to interject more personal anecdotes and information into the blog. I hope you'll continue to follow along, and perhaps, even bring some friends along with you. Because really - Disney parks are meant to be shared by family and friends. In the next year I'm hoping to have some additional entries by guests, who will also share their own love of the parks with 9you - and perhaps their photos and memories of days gone by too.
So - thanks again for following along and sharing my adventures. Just as Peter Pan never wanted to grow up - neither do I. He's always been one of my favorite characters, and Peter Pan's Flight has always been a favorite theme park attraction... which is a big reason why I chose to use Neverland Adventures in the name for my travel business.
Until next time,