Friday, December 21, 2012
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Thursday, October 4, 2012
- The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
- Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Holiday sights and sounds are plentiful during Festival of the Seasons. Discover a variety of delightful diversions, including:
- Holiday carolers
- Latin, jazz and pop performances of cherished holiday songs
- Costumed stilt walkers and street performers
- A lively holiday dance party with deejay
Santa Claus is coming to celebrate the season in November and December 2012! Visit with Santa, share holiday wish lists and enjoy a unique photo op!
With corridors of specialty shops—including Once Upon a Toy, World of Disney and Disney's Days of Christmas—the Downtown Disney area offers a variety of options to satisfy your holiday shopping needs. Find the perfect gift for that special someone, shop for stocking stuffers or select a sentimental keepsake for yourself!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade —including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes — a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
|'it's a small world" decked out for |
the Christmas season by day - 2008
|and by night, when it is seasonally transformed|
into "it's a small world holiday" - also 2008
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Location: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Location: Miami, Florida
On December 31st there is no better place to be than Times Square. Over a million people come to Times Square to watch the ball drop and celebrate the end of one year and the start of the next one while billions of people nationwide watch their televisions closely to watch that exact moment when the ball drops and the clock strikes midnight. Filled with stars from all over the world this confetti filled event is a must visit at some point in a person’s life. People from all over the world flock to New York City and wait days in advance to get the best possible spot to watch the festivities take place. I realize that we just celebrated New Year's Eve a few nights ago... but honestly, hotels in NYC fill up early, so let’s start planning now for next New Year's Eve!
At Cruise Planners ~ Neverland Adventures Travel... we're not just about cruises!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
You can enjoy one more day and night of Disney magic FREE when you buy a 3-night, 3-day non-discounted room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort hotels before Jan. 31, 2012 (for arrivals most nights Feb. 26 – March 10, 2012). Call me at 855.776.1733 or visit the website for more info. I'd love to help you enjoy this special Disney offer!