Are you a car enthusiast...or do you know any? Here's a custom itinerary that might just get your engine revved up for when Germany reopens!
CARS OF GERMANY: 9 Days Frankfurt to Frankfurt.
Highlights Include Nürburgring race track, Mercedes Museum, Porsche Museum, Black Forest, Neuschwanstein Castle, BMW Museum, and Audi Museum.
Private small group tour. Including transfers, breakfasts, some dinners, admission to noted experiences, English-speaking guide, and more.
1. Take a lap on the Nordschleife featuring blind curves, treacherous blind crests, steep grades, and frequent changes in road conditions. It is one of the most demanding and challenging tracks for any motorsports fan.
2. Visit the Mercedes Benz Museum with over 1.400 different Mercedes-Benz models, ranging from the first car built by Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler to today’s high-tech models.
3. Visit the Porsche museum. The collection features 80 of the most important prototypes.
4. Visit the BMW Museum, one of the most modern car museums in the world. It tells the history of the renowned BMW brand and displays a collection of cars, engines, and motorcycles, as well as some extravagant futuristic models. Next, walk over to the “BMW Welt“ and join a guided tour of the exhibition. The highlight will be a visit to the BMW factory where all parts are assembled.
5. Excursion to Ingolstadt – home to Audi to visit the modern museum. This impressive 21 m tall crystal construction displays approximately 50 cars and 30 motorcycles.